[Xen-devel] Virtual Sound Support to PV guests

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Avadhoot Punde" <avadhoot.punde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:11:26 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:41:53 -0700

Hello all

I am Avadhoot, a student doing masters in computer science. Presently I am working on virtualization and that is why this email. I am a newbie to the Linux kernel and for past 4-5 months I have been reading various research papers on VMware and Xen.

I have plans to do a project of duration one year and I am thinking of implementing virtual sound support to PV guests in Xen. From Xen wiki, I came to know that Mark sir is already working on it but when I mailed him, he replied that he had stopped it. Is it a good idea to do this project ? Or is anyone else already working on it ?

Regards,
Avadhoot