[Xen-users] Loading ACM policy in XSM

Hi,
I have a problem about ACM module(hg.15730)
I want to label Domain-0.
I read xen user's manual v3.0 and "man xm" information.
ACM document mentions how to label Domain-0.
But I couldn't add the label when I tried the following steps.

        (test1)
        #xm makepolicy example.client_v1
        #xm cfgbootpolicy example.client_v1
        #reboot

        (test2)
        #xm setpolicy ACM example.client_v1
        #xm activatepolicy --boot

        (result)
        [root@bx607 ~]# xm list --label
        Name     ID  Mem    VCPUs    State   Time(s) Label
        Domain-0  0  1024     4     r-----    105.1 unlabeled

So,I tried to use "xm addlabel" command.

        #xm makepolicy example.client_v1
        #xm addlabel dom_SystemManagement mgt Domain-0 example.client_v1

But I couldn't again.

Is there any good idea ?

Thanks,

Syunsuke HAYASHI