[Xen-devel] [Repor] xm list command in chageset 15880

Hi,

I set xm and xend options to allow 'xen-api' for set policy command.
At that time,I found the error of xm list command in changeset 15880.

It reports as follows.

xen-api is effective
#xm list --label
Name      ID   Mem VCPUs  State   Time(s) Label
Domain-0   0  1024   2    r-----  61.0   DEFAULT

xen-api is not effectife
#xm list --label
Name      ID   Mem VCPUs  State   Time(s) Label
Domain-0   0  1024   2    r-----  0.0    DEFAULT  <--- is it an error ?
                                ~~~~~~~~

about 'xen-api' setting
#cat /etc/xen/xm-config.xml
<xm>

  <!-- The server element describes how to talk to Xend.  The type maybe
       Xen-API or LegacyXMLRPC (the default).  The URI is that of the
       server; you might try http://server:9363/ or
       httpu:///var/run/xend/xen-api.sock for the Xen-API, or
       httpu:///var/run/xend/xmlrpc.sock for the legacy server.
       The username and password attributes will be used to log in
       if Xen-API is being used.
   -->

  <server type='Xen-API'
          uri='http://localhost:9363/'
          username='me'
          password='mypassword' />
</xm>

#cat /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp
# Example: listen on TCP port 9363 on all interfaces,
#accepting connections
# only from machines in example.com or localhost,
#and allow access through
# the unix domain socket unconditionally:
#
#   (xen-api-server ((9363 pam '^localhost$ example\\.com$')
#   (unix none)))
#
# Optionally, the TCP Xen-API server can use SSL by specifying the private
# key and certificate location:
#
# (9367 pam '' /etc/xen/xen-api.key #/etc/xen/xen-api.crt)
#
# Default:
#   (xen-api-server ((unix)))
(xen-api-server ((9363 none)))