[Xen-devel] Check scripts and which...

If the check scripts are going to use which to find programs like brctl, udev, xgettext maybe the first check script should be to see if which is installed on the system? I just spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out why when building xen tools it couldnt find xgettext and realized i didnt have which installed. my own fault but would be nice to check for which first...

~Shaun