[Xen-devel] Looking for information about dom0 split in domB and domD

Hi,

I am looking for information about the dom0 split into drivers mgt domain and
drivers mgt domains. I know this feature has been discussed at the Xen
summit, but I did not find any valuable info about it.

Basically the questions I have are:
- Who are the contacts about this feature?
- Is there any documentation available?
- What is the impact on Xen codebase?
- Is there a plan to submit some code?
- Is there a proof of concept already working?

The idea is to evaluate the feature and implement it, especially on Xen ARM.

Thanks for any piece of info.

Regards,
Jean