Re: [Xen-devel] Looking for information about dom0 split in domB and domD

  • To: Jean Pihet <jpihet@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:39:36 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:34:27 -0800

Which bit(s) of it are you interested in specifically? Splitting out device
drivers? Splitting out domain-building functionality? Other?

Derek Murray, who presented at the summit, did a lot of the work so far.
It's intended to try and get some of that code merged in due course.

 -- Keir