[Xen-devel] Re: Re: Massive problems with 'PCI-DMA: Out of SW-IOMMU space for XXX bytes [..]' with 3Ware controller

Keir Fraser wrote:
> You have to run old Xen with old tools, and new Xen with new tools.
> However, the dom0 kernels should be interchangeable (with the exception
> that old 64-bit Xen cannot run a 32-bit dom0).

OK, then I'll have to install a new 32bit dom0 for testing purposes.
Compilation of the kernel for 32bit is currently running - Xen is the next
in the queue - but I will need some days to provide reasonable results.

The good thing is: I'll have Xen 3.1.2 Debian packages for i386
afterwards :)

Regards,
Markus