RE: [Xen-devel] Xen unstable full validation results for cset: #16379

> We finished a full testing for cset: #16379/#16461. Testing fields
> include Control Panel, Guest Test, Installation, Performance, Stress,
> Device Model, VTD and TXT etc. IPF/Xen results would be published
alone.
> We found 5 new bugs. The results show the pre-Xen3.2 should has a nice
> status.

Thanks, this is valuable work, and good news to receive.

> Issue list:
> --------------------------------
> 1. [TXT] In weybridge, tboot could not boot dom0 successfully

I assume the usual Intel folks will look into this.

> 2. [Stress] HVM RHEL5.1 guest crashed when running crashme.

Is this the ioport emulation issue that was discussed on the list today?

> 3. [Guest Test] SMP VISTA HVM guest might be blue screen when doing
> large I/O in dom0

This is under investigation.

> 4. [Device Model] HVM's ne2k NIC easily lose network.

Please can you give more details. Is there any guest that actually
requires ne2k anyhow?

> 5. [Device Model] vnif can not coexist with 8139 nic.
> 6. [Installation] Fedora8 IA32e guest installation failure.

HVM? Do you test the PV kernel as well?

> 7. [Installation] Fedora7 IA32 SMP guest installation failure.

HVM? Do you test the PV kernel as well? Is the install crash the same as
FC8?

Thanks,
Ian