Re: [Xen-devel] consistent LVM snapshot of domUs from dom0

Hi Mike,
I think that this problem can be solved using procedure Mark proposed - freeze filesystems of all running domUs using some xm command, then create snapshot and unfreeze them all again. I think that You won't need suspend at all.
We just now need to implement it :)
n.