[Xen-devel] vTPM on HVM Xen 3.1.2

Hello.

I tried to use vTPM (tpm_emulator 0.5 on Dom0) for HVM Xen 3.1.2 but
it did not work well.  Please tell me how to set up.

I set up vtpm for HVM Domain and included tpm_tis module on HVM
Domain. It looked work well.
  # modprobe tpm_tis
  # mount -t securityfs none /sys/kernel/security
However there are null files under "/sys/kernel/security/tpm0/".

Please tell me how to setup "vtpm_managerd" on Dom0.

------
suzaki