[Xen-devel] Looking for information on xen bus

Hi,

This is my first post to the xen dev forums. I am new to the linux world and I am looking for some documentation or information on xen bus. If this is not the right mailing list, can someone point me to the right one?

I am trying to build something that needs a communication channel between 2 domU partitions.

Does xen bus support communication between domUs or does it only support communication between dom0 and domU?

Are there any windows implementation for xenbus on the domU side?

Thanks,

Parag