Re: [Xen-devel] consistent LVM snapshot of domUs from dom0

Hi,
I don't know anything about parallaxfs (and neither does google it seems), but I guess the problem will be exactly the same. If it won't give the domU command to put fs into consistent state, snapshot won't be consistent.
hopefully I'll manage to create a fix Mark proposed...
cheers
n.