Re: [Xen-devel] address translation in hvm mode

At 06:44 -0800 on 30 Jan (1201675491), rajneesh rana wrote:
> I am running xp as domu and using va 0xc0300000 where it maps its pde
> and i think this page should be present and mapped

Have you checked, from inside Windows, that there is something mapped there?

Also, if Windows is running in PAE mode, the pde linear map entry is at
0xc0600000.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, Citrix Systems (R&D) Ltd.