[Xen-devel] Block WRITE_BARRIER / FLUSH_DISKCACHE operations and parameters

Hello,

Nothing is said about parameters to be given along WRITE_BARRIER or
FLUSH_DISKCACHE operations.  I guess they are both implicitely supposed
to be write operations? (it's the case for WRITE_BARRIER in the Linux
implementation) If so, would it be fine to allow nr_segments to be 0?
As part of IDE cache flush emulation, I need to issue WRITE_BARRIERs
without issuing any actual write...

Samuel