Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

James Harper wrote:
Are you using 'German' as your system language?
Yes, german is the system language

If so, can you tell me what the name of the 'PCI Bus' device is in device
manager?
It's called 'PCI-Bus'

I probably need to use something a little more unchanging to detect the PCI Bus
to attach xenhide to.
If you could use more information or help, let me know.

Greetz Holger