RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

> Hello James,
>
> I have another gpl pv drivers related question. Is it right that
> xenhide.inf is missing? If yes, you need to update the install.txt
> because there the xenhide.inf is still in the file-listing.

Thanks for the reminder. That file was well out of date in that respect
- it is fixed in hg now.

> Is it right that even with /gplpv boot-option there only is a
qemu-disk
> and the realtek nic?
> I have reason to believe that the gplpv drivers are installed on the
> system, but are not active...

I wonder if this is the same problem as I suspect another guy was having
when the language was set to 'French'. Are you using 'German' as your
system language? If so, can you tell me what the name of the 'PCI Bus'
device is in device manager? I think it could be 'Bus PCI' in French...
I probably need to use something a little more unchanging to detect the
PCI Bus to attach xenhide to.

James