RE: [Xen-devel] Netchannel2 (was more profiling)

Greg,

We are currently working on support for multi-queue NICs. This will be the
first feature available. Grant reuse and copy on the guest will come later.
We don't have code available yet but we have a spec of the interface between
netback and device driver for multi-queue support.
It will be good if your drivers supported that interface
I will send you the spec later on a private email.

Regards

Renato