RE: [Xen-devel] more profiling

  Yes. Avoiding the spinlock should improve performance. Definetely, it should
be a win on the RX path. But is it worth in the TX path, if you now have to
copy the packet? Do you have experimental data showing that copying is better
than the spinlock? I don't have much experience with Windows but I think this
would be very surprising...

Regards

Renato