RE: Re[Xen-devel] lease 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

> Any ideas whats going on here..
>
> There was talk of language settings, mine is set to Australia, not
sure if
> this could be causing these problems..

I'm in Australia too, and that problem was to do with the pv drivers
never being activated at all, instead of being activated in addition to
the qemu devices which appears to be the problem you are having.

By the time the xenhide driver could have figured out that it didn't
find and hide the qemu ide driver, it is too late in the boot sequence
to not enable the pv block device driver. Given the damage it causes
when this happens, I think it would be appropriate to throw a BSoD at
that point. At least then you'd get a BSoD instead of corruption. If I
can I'll put that in the next release so at least we can look further
into the problem you are having without you having to rebuild windows
DomU's all the time (I'm sure you know I understand how much of a pain
that is :)

James