[Xen-devel] QEmu sync plans?

Hi,

are there any plans to update ioemu to a newer qemu release (or even CVS) version? We are seeing a lot of patches that are integrated into ioemu that are already upstream in qemu for some time. Qemu has undergone some changes that makes it more and more harder to backport fixes and features to ioemu (like the removed vl.h) I also ask whether it makes sense to send my warnings fixes again I posted beginning of January (which are mostly upstream in Qemu).

Regards,
Andre.

--
Andre Przywara
AMD-Operating System Research Center (OSRC), Dresden, Germany