[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] Clean up handling of IS_PRIV_FOR() and rcu_[un]lock_domain().

Hello,

Xen patchbot-unstable, le Sat 29 Mar 2008 00:50:07 -0700, a écrit :
> This probably breaks stub domains. Where necessary, some of these
> reversions can themselves be reverted where they are judged both
> necessary and safe.

HVMOP_get_param is needed yes (set_param doesn't seem to be).

set_foreigndom is probably needed in a lot of cases, but maybe not all,
so maybe we should have two versions of it.

DOMCTL_getdomaininfo is needed.
DOMCTL_max_mem is needed.
DOMCTL_settimeoffset is needed.
x86 DOMCTL_memory/ioport_mapping are needed for passthrough (not
implemented yet, though)

IIRC the event channel ops are not needed right now, but will probably
be in the future.

XENMEM_in/decrease_reservation and populate_physmap are needed.
XENMEM_maximum_gpfn is needed.

I don't have the time to test precisely what else would be needed, but
the cases above should be at least 90% of what is.

Samuel