Re: [Xen-devel] virtual disk image checksum

I think it relies on the underlying subsystem to carry this out (and any
consistency checks in the guest filesystem).  The virtual disk format most
commonly used is just a raw array of the bytes that you'd read from a
physical disk with the same contents.

Cheers,
Mark