Re: [Xen-devel] Finer access control framework over users, domains and operations.

Hi, Ian

We understand that the implementation of the ACM on the web layer is easy.
But we think that basic control tools of Xen (xm and libvirt) also need the ACM

It is necessary to realize the ACM which considers users, domains and operations.
We only know ways that control by the unit of users or processes.
Please let us know if there are other tools or ways that realize the ACM.

Thanks,