[Xen-devel] Xen Development Environment

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ahmed Moneeb Azab <amazab@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:34:31 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:35:01 -0700

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a certain development environment that has been commonly used to develop the Xen code. I am currently trying to play around with the code and it take me a while to figure out the relations between different variables and functions.

I am also wondering if there exist any specification of explanation for the source architecture, like some published design document that tells which module is doing what function.

Ahmed