RE: [Xen-devel] Xen Development Environment

Hi ahmed,

                It would be very useful to have such IDEs for xen. But the sad news is, nothing of that sort has come up yet.
(May be YES. If so let me know).

I use mercurial to pull latest the xen code and DOXYGEN to generate code graphs which has eased my pain, not completely though.

As you said Im finding it very hard to figure out what is happening inside the xen world.

regards,
Dinesh C