SPANISH LOTERIA EMAIL AWARD CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SPANISH LOTERIA INTERNATIONAL
FROM:INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
REFERENCE: 500/020/DDE
BATCH: BAB-7111-6226-9997
DATE: 13-05-2008
SPANISH LOTERIA EMAIL AWARD CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Euro Millions Spanish Loteria
Winners International E-mail programs held on  May 16, 2008 and result where
release on May 23, 2008 Your E-mail address attached to ticket number
655-008-421-775 with serial main number 445790 drew lucky star numbers
32-90-43-32 which consequently won in the 2ND category, you have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of One Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand
Euros (â?¬1.250,000.00) Euros CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.

Meanwhile,to clarify your doubts on how come you were selected and frequently
questions that you may likely ask(HOW DID I ENTER THIS CONTEST???HOW DID YOU
GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS???HOW DID I WIN???).

Allparticipants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Spanish European Lottery Board in
conjunction with all international world organization such as
,(UN,UNICEF,UNESCO)E.T.C in order to enhance and promote the use of Internet
Explorer Users and Microsoft-wares around the globe.

This promotional program takes place every three year We hope with part of your
winning you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro International
lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Dr.Tom Sanchez
Dinero Express Info
Tel: 0034-636-049-280
Email:dineroexpress2008@xxxxxxxxxx

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than one month,After this date
all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
MRS MARRY JOY JOSE.

COMPLETE AND SEND REQUIRED INFORMATION BELOW TO YOUR
CLAIM AGENT BY EMAIL: dineroexpress2008@xxxxxxxxx

VERIFICATION FORM
1. FULL NAMES: _______________________________
2. ADDRESS: __________________________________
3. SEX: _______________
4. AGE: ________
5. OCCUPATION: _______________________
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________
7. TICKET NUMBER: _______________
9.BATCH NUMBER: ______________

This message is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it please
let us know by reply it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose
its contents to anyone,All messages sent to you is from Spanish Loteria may be
monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect your
winning from the Spanish Loteria Award Promotion.