Re: [Xen-devel] GPLPV Drivers 0.9.11-pre4 hang during boot - WindowsXP Pro SP2

Wayne Gong wrote:
I change the backend bit width detect
> code as follow. In my test box, WinPv driver works ok till now. Please
> have a try if you are interested in it.

Thank you very much! If James will not able to reproduce the very same
situation, I will try to install the DDK toolkit and compile myself the
drivers and do some experiments.

Regards,
Sandro