RE: [Xen-devel] GPLPV Drivers 0.9.11-pre4 hang during boot - WindowsXP Pro SP2

> > James Harper wrote:
> > > Everything seems okay in that one too.
> > >
> > > If you can spare the time, please now try replacing your
xenpci.sys
> with
> > > the file in xenpci-xp-debug.zip, and try it again. This will tell
me
> if
> > > dom0 is sending the request at all and we are dropping it for some
> > > reason.
> >
> > Done. Thanks for the "off-line" debugging.
> >

> Hmmm... I think I can see the problem - XenPCI is getting IRQ 5, and
IRQ
> 5 is being assigned to all the subsequent devices that XenPCI
> enumerates, and due to the slightly dodgy way I dish out interrupts to
> other devices this maybe isn't working. I should probably have spotted
> that earlier but I wasn't looking for it!
>
> I'll see if I can come up with a fix of some sort, hopefully I'll have
> something in a few minutes.

Okay I've changed xenpci to not assign out the same irq to it's devices
as it gets from pci. Please get the xenpci-xp-debug.zip and give it
another go. I've given it a quick test and it doesn't seem to break
anything...

James