[Xen-devel] RE: s_time going backwards on same processor?

> No matter what happens to the underlying platform timer, it should be
> impossible for Xen system time to go backwards on any given
> processor. The
> calibration function never sets the TSC and system timestamps
> for the next
> time record any earlier than current TSC value and current
> computed system
> time value. Hence it should be impossible for system time to
> be computed as
> earlier than that time record.

OK, that corresponds with my reading of the code.  I just
wanted to ensure there wasn't some subtle point I was missing.

When I again have access to my test machine, I will try to
reproduce it and provide more information if I can.

Thanks,
Dan