Re: [Xen-devel] [Fwd: Xen 3.4 feature request (security)]

Stephen Spector writes ("[Xen-devel] [Fwd: Xen 3.4 feature request
(security)]"):
> On behalf of the Invisible Things Lab team I propose addition of the
> following security features/changes into Xen 3.4 roadmap:

Thanks for your suggestions.  The right route for these kind of
suggestions is design and code contributions via xen-devel mailing
list (CC'd).

I can't comment on the design issues with all of these items, but for
example ...

> 3) Make the Xen system more auditable. Currently the Xen hypervisor
> does not expose several important information about the system. For
> example the "xm list" command (and the underlying hypercall) do not
> present an information whether each domain is privileged or not. [...]

... I'm sure we would welcome patches to improve this.

Ian.