Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom: build failure

On 24/9/08 15:21, "Christoph Egger" <Christoph.Egger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Could we perhaps force GCC_INSTALL to /usr/include on BSD systems? Or if
>> GCC_INSTALL is empty after executing the current shell runes?
>>
>> Can you check forcing GCC_INSTALL=/usr/include works? I assume it might
>> cause us to put more headers in the search path than we'd like.
>
> Since the buildsystem appends include automatically, I tested with
> forcing GCC_INSTALL="/usr/"
>
> This fixed the problem about not finding stddef.h , but shows
> other errors then:

Hopefully Samuel has an idea what's going on here. If it's due to pulling in
too many /usr/include headers then perhaps we could copy the ones we
actually need into a private local directory and add that to the search path
instead? I guess it depends if those headers themselves #include any more;
then it'd get messy. If they're compiler intrinsics then perhaps they won't.

 -- Keir