Re: [Xen-devel] iommu: mapping reserved region failed - Q35 -VT-DIssue

Han, Weidong schrieb:
> Stefan Bauer wrote:
>> Ross Philipson schrieb:
>>> That is a bummer. I am not really sure where to go with it. If there
>>> is no DRHD for that device (or a number of other ones so it would
>>> seem) then there is no way to setup DMA remapping for those devices.
>>> Maybe someone else on the list has some ideas.
>> So if i understand you correctly, there is some problem with the PEG
>> graphic card in my case? Another graphic card might solve that
>> problem?
>>

> You don't use PEG, so it is not related to it. The dump of the DMAR on your
> system shows definitely BIOS doesn't setup ACPI correctly for DMAR. Pls
> contact your vendor.

My intention was to passthrough my PCI-E graphic card to the HVM domU,
so i definitely use a PEG-Card. I'm awaiting response from lenovo, but
as Rajesh mentioned, your ways to contact lenovo might be ways better
than mine.

Regards

--
stefan