[Xen-devel] Re: [Question] Why code differs in construct_dom0?

By deliberately making dom0's p2m mapping discontiguous we can detect bugs
where dom0 is incorrectly assuming pseudophys contiguous memory is machine
contiguous. We had nasty bugs of this sort in dom0's block layer many years
ago.

 -- Keir