[Xen-users] xen:domU - boot from memory behind PCI device

Hey All,
              if I want to allocate memory for a domainU from memory behind a PCI device and NOT from the xen allocation pool,
How to go about it??

common/memory.c does have a populate_physmap() function which does the memory allocation for all domain where,

if (d->is_privilaged) {
              do normal memory allocation
}
else {
           @DOMU: take memory from behind pci device
}

could be used to seperate the domain0 and domainU memory allocation process.

@DOMU - how to convert the machine addresses behind the pci to pages for domainU?

Can anyone help me solve this and boot a domainU from behind a pci device (by allocating memory from behind the pci device)..

Thanks in Advance,
Dinesh C

Calling TV buffs! Get TV listings, gossip on your fave stars and updates on hot new shows Try it now!