RE: [Xen-devel] Re: [patch 0/3]Enable CMCI (Corrected Machine Check Error Interrupt) for Intel CPUs

I'd have a bit clarification here. Simply harirqs disabled in the on_each_cpu()
is not enough. What we need is, firstly make sure every CPU has irq disabled,
then every CPU begin update the CMCI status. If this is what you mean, we will
take a patch for it later.

Thanks
Yunhong Jiang