Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops dom0 and kernel console output problem

Todd Deshane wrote:
Actually no. I just tested now. The screen goes blank during the dom0 kernel
boot and then shows back up when I get a login: prompt.

I have done most of my testing over a serial console and with the serial
console it shows up.

Jeremy: would you expect this to work? Were there recent patches that
we could be missing?

Nothing I can think of; it works for me. I don't have my test machine on hand, so I'm not sure what the exact kernel command line is. But perhaps booting without "console=hvc0" would work, and "earlyprintk=vga".