RE: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Transcendent Memory ("tmem"): a new approach to physical memory management

For expediency, I've posted the Linux 2.6.28 patchset for tmem,
implementing precache and preswap, here:

http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/tmem-devel/2009-January/000002.html

This being the first time I've used that mailing-list-er
myself, I had thought that the patches attached would be
inlined, but I see there were not and it will be necessary
to click on a URL for each.  Apologies... if this is
incovenient, please let me know and I will repost (to
xen-devel?).

It also appears that responders to messages on tmem-devel
require list membership.  Apologies again... please respond
to xen-devel with comments for now.

Thanks,
Dan