Re: [Xen-devel] [patch 4/4]Enable CMCI (Corrected Machine Check Error Interrupt) for Intel CPUs

Jiang, Yunhong wrote:

Just as Liping has pointed out, since there is size caculated in mcinfo_common, it should be ok for this changes, especially considering just increase the size, not decrease. Anyway, let's wait for Frank and Gavin's changes.

Thanks! I'll start re-synching our changes with xen-unstable soon (later this week). Hopefully I'll be done with that somewhere next week. Then I'll send our changes to both you and Christoph for review. Then we can discuss them, and present them for integration, so that there's a common basis for future work from all sides.

- Frank