Re: [Xen-devel] xen compilation error

Christoph Egger writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] xen compilation error"):
> This sort of problem can only happen with nested repositories.
> (Makes also hard to make snapshots.)
> Can we have ioemu back in the mercurial tree, please?

I'm afraid it's not really practical to do the necessary
upstream-tracking and multiple branches with hg, particularly given
that almost everyone else in the qemu world is using git.

If you don't like the nested repositories, you can have side-by-side
repositories by setting CONFIG_QEMU in .config (or wherever else you
like to set things).

Alternatively, we could provide a
  make update
at the top-level of xen-unstable.hg which updated qemu too ?

Ian.