[Xen-devel] 2.6.30 Xen merge plan (what's in xen.git)

Hi Ingo, Linus,

I have several topic branches which I'd like to merge in this merge window. They fall into two classes: those which make significant changes to arch/x86 files, and those which just touch Xen-specific files.

The x86-touching ones should definitely go via tip.git, just to keep things sane and orderly.

How should we handle the rest? Should I send them directly to Linus, or put them via x86.git too? Either way, they'll generally need to go after the non-Xen changes.

(I'll post full pull-requests with diffstats as followups to this mail.)

All branches in git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git

Branches which mostly or entirely Xen (only trivial non-Xen changes):

push2/xen/core

   Updates to existing Xen support, features, optimisations, etc.

push2/xen/control

   A set of usermode interfaces for Xen (/sys/hypervisor, /dev/evtchn,
   updates to xenbus and xenfs)

push2/xen/dom0/core

   Core set of changes to add Xen dom0 functionality.  (Mostly
   Xen-only, but adds a new Xen mtrr driver.)

Branches with non-trivial non-Xen changes:

push2/x86/paravirt

   Allow preemption while doing a lazy mmu update.

push2/xen/dom0/apic

   Changes to hook the Xen dom0 apic model into the standard platform
   apic code.  HPA reviewed and OKed this.

push2/xen/dom0/pci

   Add a Xen pci driver and dma_ops implementations.  Small changes to
   x86 pci+swiotlb code to add some function calls.

push2/xen/dom0/agp

   Change the AGP driver to allocate its memory using the
   pci_alloc_coherent to get guaranteed physically contiguous memory,
   and use proper phys<->bus functions so that Xen's pseudo-phys <->
   machine mappings are handled properly.

Thanks,