[Xen-devel] Huge Time went backwards

Just an observation, to whom it may concern: when booting between 3.3.1 and
current xen-3.4-unstable, right after loading powernow-k8, there will be one huge
Time went backwards messages (500ms upt to 1,5s), which disappears unless
you change Xen version again.

BTW: If I get on your nerves with my time keeping issues, just drop a note and
I keep calm ;-).

BR,
Carsten.