RE: [Xen-devel] million cycle interrupt

Thanks Aravindh!

Hmmm... I'm suspicious of this.  When compiled with
max_phys_cpus=4, xm info shows nr_cpus=4, nr_nodes=1,
cores_per_socket=1 and threads_per_core=1.  Without
this compile option, cores_per_socket=4 and
threads_per_core=2... so I would expect only one
of these to change.  Hopefully the compile option
is simply changing the data reported by xm info.
It appears the guest still is using 4 physical processors.