Re: [Xen-devel] the latest dom0 tree

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Jiang, Yunhong wrote:

Hi, Jeremy, when I check the latest dom0 tree, seems the latest changeset is still in March 29 as shown below. As I'm new to git, so I want to confirm I didn't make anything wrong, and there is no changes after that? And also, all pv_dom0 work should base on xen/dom0/hackery branch, am I right?

xen/dom0/hackery was left behind a bit during the attempt to get dom0 into 2.6.30 during the merge window. Alternate branches to use are push2/xen/dom0/master and xen-tip/next . I believe the plan is that xen-tip/next will become the branch to use, but not all the patches from the other branches have been copied across yet.

        Michael Young