RE: [Xen-devel] the latest dom0 tree

  • To: M A Young <m.a.young@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:09:08 +0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:10:05 -0700

Thanks for your information. Seems xen-tip/next is changed in April 14 while
push2/xen/dom0/master is still in Mar 29. Can I assume all patch is hackery or
push2/xen/dom0/master is in xen-tip/next already? If yes, I will base my patch
on xen-tip/next.

Thanks.
Jiang Yunhong