RE: [Xen-devel] Second release candidate for Xen 3.4.0

Over the weekend, I tried cpuidle=off and it didn't
make any difference.

I didn't have a chance to fall back to a 2.6.18 test
run but did start up another 2.6.29 run which ran
for over 24 hours before my test script failed with
the following and a stack dump:

"BUG: soft lockup - CPU#3 stuck after 4099s!"

The guest didn't freeze or crash though.