Re: [Xen-devel] No VT-d with Xen 3.3/3.4rc3 on Intel-Board DQ45CB

I sent the requested files to Ross, now we're working on getting the Serial-over-LAN (SOL) to work so I can capture the boot messages.

The board has two COM ports. One does not have a standard connector. It's only a couple of pins directly on the board, so we can't use this without getting a connector for it. I turned that one off in the BIOS. lspci still shows the "serial KT controller", so this must be the COM- Port created by AMT/SOL. The board's manual states, that the SOL-Port is Com4 by the way.

As the data is sent via Ethernet, the USB-to-Serial-Converter and the Nullmodem-Cable probably won't be useful. I downloaded the AMT-SDK from intel.com and successfully connected to the AMT-Stack on the Xen- PC. I can start a SOL-Console - now what? :-)

Tim