RE: [Xen-devel] No VT-d with Xen 3.3/3.4rc3 on Intel-Board DQ45CB

  • To: Tim Kaufmann <tk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ross Philipson <Ross.Philipson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:00:40 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:01:11 -0700

So I haven't tried the AMT SOL stuff before but you may be able to setup the
AMT commander/director tools (AMT Developer Toolkit) to get the SOL output. You
will probably have to do some AMT provisioning to be able to connect the tools.
Then you can setup the xen command line to do serial tracing - try it first
with COM4. Also can you send a more verbose lspci trace (lspci -vv e.g.)?

Thanks
Ross