[Xen-devel] blktap2: need more than 3 values to unpack

Hmmm... trying blktap2 for the first time, using 19682.
I had thought that the syntax hadn't changed, but I am
getting what appears to be a parsing error on my vbd line.

"ValueError: need more than 3 values to unpack"

Thinking maybe that "w!" was the culprit, I changed
it to "w" with no change in result.

Looking at the python code that generated the error,
I tried to figure out the syntax by experimentation
but without luck.  I tried:

tap:tapdisk:aio:/pathto/file.img

but got "Error: 'file' object has no attribute 'find'"

To see if I could use the old blktap, I tried

tap:tapdisk:ioemu:/pathto/file.img

but got the dreaded "Error: Device 768 (tap) could not be
connected. Hotplug scripts not working"

Am I missing something in the syntax for blktap2?
Is there a how-to or readme I didn't find?  Or
is there some required dependency I don't know about
that is missing?

I thought maybe I had a bad install, so rebuilt and
reinstalled with the same result.

xend.log and config file attached.

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. I am trying blktap2 because both blktap and
file-backed fail.  Blktap sometimes reads garbage
from the file and