[Xen-devel] Re: boot failure with 2.6.27(XCI) git

oh ... I didn't realize Xen-DomU was in vanilla 2.6.27 (those XEN options). Stupid of me. Sorry !

-dulloor

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Jean Guyader <jean.guyader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The base tree XCI/linux-2.6.27.git is a mainstream linux 2.6.27 nothing more.
To have a xenified kernel you need to apply the patch queue on the top.

But we can definitely comes up with a coalesce version of the patch queue
inside the main tree.

Jean