Re: [Xen-devel] Host S3

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: C I Dalton <cid@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:02:11 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 01:02:59 -0700

Some versions of guilt don't like comments following the patch file name
 on the same line - if you can't find one that does then this may
help...I suspect you'll find that the file:

/home/scorbin/build/repo/xenclient-linux-2.6.27/.git/patches/master/series

has lines like:

linux-2.6.18-xen.hg-832.c0f2f398aa3c # x86: Fix interaction of NTP and
dom0->xen time updates

Remove the comments from lines like that and re-run 'guilt-push -a' from
the root of that repo and go back to the make.

Chris